The Bob Revolution SE is among the best jogging strollers to reign the markets today. Being packed with supreme features like a massive canopy, padded seat, and ergonomic design, it comes across as a state-of-the-art stroller. Its 19 inches air-filled tires and adjustable suspension system allow for an exceptionally smooth ride. Simple to navigate, it passes through obstacles and rough terrains with alarming ease.
This stroller has been designed specifically for children of an upwards of 3 months age. With a phenomenal weight limit of 70 lbs, it is bound to last you for a long period of time. Moreover, it comes equipped with a host of safety features like a runaway strap, a parking brake, and a sturdy 5-point harness.
In addition to that, the Bob Revolution SE Jogging Stroller is one of those rares strollers to incorporate sizable storage space, in the form of a large basket and thoughtfully designed pockets on both, the inside as well as the back of the seat.
1. Wheels: The Bob Revolution SE rolls on 3 air-filled tires, with a single front wheel of 12 inches and two rear wheels of 16 inches. All three wheels are made from high-pressure polymer.
2. Adjustable Suspension System: The stroller integrates an adjustable suspension system that’s designed with 2 position shock absorbers for reliability and comfort. Thanks to this system, the ride becomes exceptionally smooth even when you’re gliding it on rough surfaces. The 5-point harness with fasteners is an added measure to keep your child firmly in place.
3. Swivel Locking System of Wheels: Whether you’re strolling in the park or steering through sharp bends, the Revolution SE offers supreme maneuverability with a swiveling wheel that not only rotates but also locks in firmly when you need to jog. The stroller features a three-wheel design, that comprises of two rear wheels as well as a front one for versatile usage.
4. Compact & Easy To Fold: Made from durable aluminum alloy, it features a two-step folding frame, that provides the facility of easy transport for busy caregivers. Since it lacks an automatic lock, parents are required to lock the stroller with a clip. The lightweight frame also folds down to a convenient size for storage. Additionally, its fabric is durable, stain resistant and available in an assortment of dynamic colors to suit your interests.
5. Foot Brake: The parking brake lies between the rear wheels and serves to lock both of them in place.
6. Multiple Options For Adjustment: This high-end stroller includes a flexible canopy for protecting your child from the elements. Additionally, its huge viewing window allows you to keep a watchful eye on your child. The reclining seat is padded to offer safety during long rides and is adjustable enough to adapt to different sleeping postures.
7. Storage: The Revolution SE has been designed to incorporate two interior pockets, a pocket on the rear side of the seat, as well as a large hanging basket underneath for holding small paraphernalia.
- Comfy seats: The USP of the Bob Revolution SE Jogging Stroller is its seat. Designed ergonomically and adjustable to the core, it tilts seamlessly to offer maximum comfort to the baby during long rides. All you need to do is adjust both the side straps and you’re good to go. To top it all, the fabric is durable and easy to wash as well.
- Huge Canopy: Another feature that deserves a thumbs up is the canopy. Being visibly larger than other strollers, it adjusts to 5 different positions and offers a wide range of coverage. This shields your baby from the elements. It also has a large window to make sure your tiny tot gets a good view of the outer world.
- 5 point harness: Like most strollers, this too features a 5 point adjustable harness with a release button in the center. However, the extra thick padding on the straps is a rarity indeed!
- Wrist Strap: The handlebar is attached with a wrist strap that offers extra protection to your baby, in case you lose grip over the stroller during jogging.
- Extra Storage Options: Another big plus about the Revolution SE is that it features umpteen options for storage. You can load all your necessary items in its front and rear pockets without carrying an extra bag.
- Huge Basket: Unlike many strollers with a small and tough to access basket, this one incorporates a sizable basket underneath the seat. This basket holds plenty of room to store all kinds of essential baby stuff.
While there isn’t much to complain about this marvel of a stroller, the Revolution SE does come with its share of drawbacks:
- To start with, it’s handle bar is not adjustable. That limits its usage to babies of various heights.
- Next, the stroller lacks an automatic lock and features a clip instead. This makes it difficult to fold during an emergency.
- Finally, Revolution SE is a tad too bulky because of its wide frame and huge wheels. However, the bulkiness may be attributed, in part, to the huge canopy and padded seat.
To wrap it up, this jogger is packed with a huge selection of innovative features to enhance your strolling experience on track. While it’s a bit bulky and inefficient for quick usage, it’s spacious and comfortable enough for long rides. Its revolutionary swivel wheel technology enhances stability on uneven surfaces and its suspension system heightens the comfort quotient of any journey. You can read a detailed Revolution SE jogging stroller review to see just why this is the perfect choice to help you and your family stay in shape and get outdoors. This has been one of the more popular running strollers for years, and it continues to be a fantastic performer for active parents. Either for a long walk at the park or for steering around tight corners, the Bob Revolution SE easily qualifies as one of the best strollers you can buy for you and your child.